Thursday, June 23, 2011

FOTD & Swatches of Cargo Palette

As I mentioned yesterday I wanted to do swatches of the new Cargo palette I got in Tahiti. I absolutely LOVE the colors in this palette and I think it's perfect for the beach, it has all the teals, aquas, blues, and greens you'll ever need. It's like water, in a palette. :P Anyway, I picked this up at Sephora for $28.00. I also decided to play with the palette today. So I thought I'd share the look for you guys! It was a lot of fun coming up with this. :) I hope you enjoy.


Photobucket

Amazing colors!
Photobucket

One swipe of the color, so the color pigmentation is AMAZING!
Photobucket

This is the look I came up with. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Here's with the Lorac 3D glitter... (review another day) Basically it makes the color "pop" more and adds glitter.
Photobucket

Photobucket

With glitter...
Photobucket

Without glitter
Photobucket

1 comments:

Lions, Tigers and Fashion OH MY! said...

I like that color combo, looks lovely!