Friday, November 25, 2011

Black Friday Shopping

I don't know about anyone else, but I had to work black friday, as I mentioned before, I also don't mind working, but I also get jealous of everybody's amazing deals. 

I always, always tell myself one year I won't work it and just go out shopping all day.

One day.

I did some shopping at Sephora for their 10 deals for $10. And I also headed to Target and picked up an E.l.f. eyeshadow palette for $10 which I'll post a photo of.. it's just going to be a little preview until I have time to take good photos. 
I had to be at work for 3:30AM and I was scheduled till 2PM. Needless to say it was a long day. And I'm very exhausted. But somehow I have to get motivated and work on this paper that is due monday that I keep putting off. AHH! Instead I'm blogging. hehe. 

What did everyone else score on black friday? I'm so curious! I wanted to go to Victoria Secrets SO bad to pick up a yoga pant and crew neck sweat shirt. OMG, I wanted to go so bad. But it was just too damn busy, and by the time I got a break I just wanted to sit on my bum. haha.


2 comments:

Alison Kinsey said...

i can't believe that palette was only $10 - what a find!!!

Schnelle said...

That looks like a fun palette. I did some shopping online and got a few gifts. I have never attempted to brave those crazy crowds.