Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Home for the Holiday

Well, it's been an awful long day for me.
I was suppose to have a class at 2:10 today, my professor cancelled at 1:49. Blah. Waste of time.
After my fiance was done with his classes, off we went. I packed up everything I could possibly think of.
Get home, forgot cell phone charger. Dummy.
 After a 2 hour drive, in the pouring rain, headed to work. 
Home now, trying to relax. :) 

A few weeks ago I ordered an ornament from www.artscow.com that has our engagement photos on it. And I just got it in the mail today. I can't wait to show you guys. Right now, it's crappy out, dark, not a good time to take photos. But I do have the proof of what it is suppose to look like, so I'm going to share that. 
Best part? It was only $3.39 I should have announced this sooner, but I was afraid the quality wasn't going to be any good, and I wanted to wait until I got it to see if I would even like it, but in fact, I love it. The only thing I'm dissappointed in, is the fact I didn't put the year on the ornament. And yes, you do have that option. So I might reorder if they still have the promotion going on. 

Anyway, here's the proof. 




And yes, it came in the shape of a heart, and not only that, it came with an adorable red ribbon to hang on the tree. So perfect. I can't wait to take photos and show you the actual ornament. 
Anyway, I'm beat, I'll talk to you guys tomorrow!

4 comments:

palmandpineblog said...

Thanks for the tips you left on my blog. I couldn't imagine working in the malls during Black Friday... I would skip my lunch breaks and go broke! :)

xo, tasha

Brooke T said...

Oh my goodness what a great idea! I should totally do this considering we have no ornaments at all :)

Schnelle said...

OMG the ornaments are so cute! What a great idea!

Saimese said...

really cute! it's a good idea for a gift too