Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Nails!

Ahhh.. I haven't blogged in... 3 days?! Wow. Longest I haven't blogged. I'm sure you'll understand after I tell you why.. Last week I had 2 exams.. not bad, this week I was suppose to have 2 exams. Well last week my professor changed the exam to this week.. 3 exams. Ok. Well my other professor that I had an exam for last week.. we had the exam, but she wanted us to RETAKE the exam.. so guess when that was pushed up to? This week. 4 exams in 3 days. Last one being today.. I'm completely sleep deprived and stressed out. I've had NO time to put myself together or take any photos of anything. So being that I had no time to take photos I will leave you with photos I've been repinning from Pinterest.. and by the way, if you're not following me.. there's a little button on your right to check out my Pinterest.. I promise it won't disappoint! I swear I'm addicted to it. I have a list a mile long of things I want to do for the holidays. :)

I'm going to show you some photos of nails I repinned.. <3




Wish I knew what kind of nail polish this was.

I love the stand out nail.. so cute.

1 comments:

Lil Miss Red T-Shirt said...

Cute nails. I love the candy cane ones and the gray with glitter ones.