Sunday, November 13, 2011

Charlotte Russe & Ross Haul

Last week I mentioned that the fiance and I went shopping and I finally got around to taking photos of the things I purchased. 

I went to Charlotte Russe last Tuesday and I'm not sure if they still have the same promotion but all of their clearance was an additional 50% off the lowest ticket. 

Most of the things I purchased from there was on clearance so I got some really good deals and only ended up spending $64. 


Cupcake socks & fingerless gloves


I realize you don't need to see my underoos, but there clearance undies only came to .50 So I grabbed a few.


Skirt came to $4.99 and pants came to $9.99 And I absolutely love their work pants because they actually fit me! Length wise that is because I'm tall.


Button detailing on the pants.


 This sweater wasn't on clearance but it was on sale for $15

The fabric.


I believe this sweater was called the "sexy cardigan" haha. On clearance for $7.49


Adorable button detailing.


I needed a new white tank, that was $7.50 and I picked up that necklace that I wanted that was only $6.00


A better photo of the necklace, so pretty.

 These are just random photos from the fitting room when I tried things on.





From Ross I picked up cookie cutters. :)
Two new pairs of black pants! I was in desperate need of new black pants so I'm super excited that I found these. :) AND one pair was only $6.49


 I'm really mad this photo came out blurry.. I absolutely love this skirt.. it's super long and have ruffles going through it. Can't wait to wear this for work. :)


And that's all I have for today. I hope everyone had an amazing weekend. 

My fiance's brother and I went to see the Trans-Siberian Orchestra.. it was kind of a last minute thing, I took a lot of photos and videos so I'll share them later this week. :)

2 comments:

palmandpineblog said...

The cardigan looks great on you! I might just have to pay Charlotte Russe a visit :)

xo, tasha
twenty-something blog
follow me

Schnelle said...

Great finds! .50 for undies? You are the best sale shopper! Love the necklace and the cardigan is really cute too.