Thursday, November 17, 2011

E.l.f. Haul

Over the weekend the fiance and I went to our local Target and I picked up some things by E.l.f. 

There was a few things I wanted to try and I also picked up some extras. Have any of you tried these products? Any opinions? I haven't actually tried them yet, I'm actually just taking them out of the bag to put in my make up storage. I'm hoping to try the concealer, eye primer, & tinted moisturizer.




Very nice packaging on this duo.



Colors look very nice on this, I've been wanting to try this contour set, and for only $3, I don't know why I haven't tried this sooner.


I heard this primer was really good, and it was only $1, so why not try.


I seriously am running so low on my concealer so this was a good buy.



I'll report back when I try these things. Leave me know if you already have and if you liked it or not?

3 comments:

palmandpineblog said...

What do you think? I've always been leery because their products are soo cheap. Please report back :)

xo, tasha
twenty-something blog
follow me

Sally said...

Please report back I was curious about their concealer. I have their foundation & don't really like it but maybe because I need more coverage. I loved their face primer though. Just cause it feels awesome. Haha I'm not the best person to critic makeup

Schnelle said...

I have the primer and I think it works pretty good. Nothing beats UDPP though. I would love to try the contouring set, actually I'm going to go looking for it today. I'd like to hear how you like the eyeliner.