Monday, November 7, 2011

Christmas Decor.

I already know what you're thinking, did you decorate already Vanessa? No. But I've been looking to buy some new things to decorate with. I can't help it. I love Christmas. 

But, I do have to tell you that I was at Wal-Mart today, and do you know that their Christmas music is on already? I looked at my fiance and said, "Really? Christmas music before Thanksgiving?!" Pretty soon Thanksgiving is going to be a forgotten holiday. 

Anyway, I was shopping for new things for our kitchen and bathroom and the only place I could find things that I liked is at Kohls.com believe it or not! I'm thinking of going with a Gingerbread theme for our kitchen since I already have quite a bit of it already. And I'm going with a snowman/snowflake theme for our bathroom since it's decorated all in blue already. 

Here's things I found for the kitchen that I adore. 
Can be found here.




Can be found here.

Can be found here.
 

Can be found here.


This pillow is so awesome. You move the belt buckle for the countdown! Can be found here.



This stuff is for the bathroom. Can be found here.


Can be found here.



Leave me know what you guys think!

2 comments:

glamRuslooks said...

Hello
I just wanted to say I read your blog every day and I enjoy your posts. I like your outfits of the day and beauty related posts and your life posts. I recently started my blog please check mine out


http://glamruslooks.blogspot.com/

thanks

Schnelle said...

Everything is so cute! I love those gingerbread towels. I kinda want to start decorating already, I don't know why I'm rushing it this year but I'm in the holiday spirit already. I just started one of my Christmas DIYs that I was inspired to make from a pinterest post- pics coming soon!