Tuesday, November 15, 2011

TJMaxx & JCPenney Haul

I had a $10.00 off any purchase for JCPenney's so I picked up some cute things. 

 
Adorable Cardigan. A red tank would look cute under this for the Holidays. 


I picked up this adorable owl thermal and a pair of polka dot panty hose. Veronika's blog featured her's from Target, I picked mine up at JCPenney's for $6.99 (I forget how much she paid for hers at Target)


My fiance picked this up from TJMaxx for me. OMG -- smells delicious. It seriously smells like a vanilla cupcake. 


Sprinkles on top. :)


Organic? Well it smells amazing.. and it was only $5.99 


Anyway, I have to get back to studying I have another huge exam for Accounting, and I'm procrastinating haha.

1 comments:

Sally said...

I LOVEEEE Vanilla//Cake scented candles. My fave. I'm going to go light mine now, haha.