Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Hair.

I'm really starting to get sick of my hair.
I highly dislike my hair in the winter months because I don't do anything with it. I usually end up covering up my highlights with a boring dark blonde color that fades it what seems like 2 days. I want to do something new, something fresh.
There's something about getting your hair done or styled in a different way that makes you feel like a new, different person. And what's wrong with a little change?
I've been on Pinterest.com and I found a ton of cute hair styles that I'm loving. Especially the waterfall braid with curly hair.




Other styles I'm loving.



1 comments:

Sally said...

I totally agree. I love the first two styles. And the last one is a style I did back when Gaga started the hair bow craze, but without the curls.

If you do any of these please post a tutorial on how you did it.

Love your post, once again!