Tuesday, November 29, 2011

*Sephora Haul*

I picked up a bunch of stuff on Black Friday from Sephora that I can't wait to share, so I finally took photos!

I did a lot of shopping online black friday and also yesterday, Cyber Monday. (Oh, and just in case anyone is wondering, Forever 21 free shipping, NO minimum) I also bought a few things from Forever 21, and a few gifts from there as well... and the fiance was kind enough to allow me to pick out things for Christmas. :) He's too good to me. 

But, anyway, I'm still waiting for that stuff to come in the mail before I post everything. :)

Anyway, onto the Sephora haul!

First off, how adorable is this little snowflake they attached to the bag?



I must say, I absolutely love the smell of this. It might be my new favorite over Bath and Body Works Winter Candy Apple, although my fiance love the Winter Candy Apple, he wouldn't let me give it up. haha
I like this one, and Snowangel, and Eggnog believe it or not. Adding them to my wish list!

I got this on black friday for $10.00 .. it's a full size mascara AND eyeliner. <3

This is just a little holiday kit for $10.00 and I'm very excited about the lip glaze.. I wanted a red lip color.


Very cute.


 This was the better deal of them all.. $10 on Black Friday, but originally $30. Good deal.
 

I'm sorry for the blurry photo.. I took this photo like 10 times, and this is the best I got. haha. Just so you guys know the color. 


3 comments:

Schnelle said...

I looovvee Philosophy products and Smashbox! That palette looks awesome- those are great colors! Can't wait to hear about how you like that mascara.

Beautygirl24 said...

The philosophy sounds so yummy! I can almost smell it through the computer ;)

Sally said...

Great haul, I am DYING to try that Marshmallows for toasting lotion & gloss.

x-Sally
Lovely Shopdiction