Saturday, November 19, 2011

Weekend Shopping: Target and Forever 21

 I'm not sure if anyone remembers, but last week Forever 21 had a Friends & Family promotion where they were offering free shipping -- no minimum purchase. So I picked up a cute sparkly tank, cupcake earrings for a whooping $1.50 and cupcake fingerless gloves, which I'm very disappointed in! I'll show you why.


These earrings are adorable, and they were only $1.50. They come in silver as well.


Cupcake fingerless gloves. $5.80. They're cute, BUT, they forgot to put a cupcake on the other glove. Hello?! I'm not happy with them, but to ship them back it'll cost me more than what I got. 


 At Target I stumbled upon this little fellow. He was only $2.50. The countdown's come in the form of a Santa, snowman, and this adorable reindeer.


I also picked up a new lunch bag for work for when I go back this coming Tuesday. Thanksgiving break and I'm working, and I'm excited about it. 



I work in retail so I get the joy of going to work at 3:30 in the morning. :) I actually don't mind it at all. I look forward to it. I love Christmas, and I love seeing people in the Christmas spirit by going out super early to pick up that special gift for someone special. 

Also, I had a lot of requests to do reviews on the E.l.f makeup I picked up at Target in a previous haul which can be found here on this post. I already started using the products, so I'll give a proper review when I've used them all. :)

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.

2 comments:

Schnelle said...

Cute sparkly top. That's so weird- wonder if it was a mistake or if they made the gloves like that on purpose?

Unknown said...

Hey, I just found your blog!! :)
Amazing purchases!!
Maybe you'll have time to visit my blog and follow if you like!!
Kisses,
Chiara

Books in my bags