Thursday, November 13, 2014

Fall Nail Polish Haul & Flocking Powder

Happy Thursday!

Guess what? We almost made it through another work week. Before you know it, it'll be Thanksgiving holiday!
Anyway, I've acquired these nail polishes along the way and wanted to share. It's a rather random haul because some of it I've had for some time just haven't had a chance to take pictures. 

 I picked up both of these Essie nail polishes for $5 each at the Philadelphia Premium Outlets. Which is unheard of! I also found an Urban Decay glitter liner which I was excited about because I don't own any. I believe it was also $5. 


The colors are Maximillion Strasse-her & Fair Game. 
I don't know if both of them are part of their permanent line or these may be seasonal because they're at the outlets. 

 I also picked up this Goulish Glow by China Glaze at Ulta when they had their 20% off. 

I wore these nail stickers by Kiss on Halloween and topped it with the Goulish Glow. It's just a fun nail polish to use.

 I also picked up Flocking Powder by Martha Stewart at Michaels and used it for my Football Nails for the Eagles game. But I have more looks saved on Pinterest I want to recreate.

The green is supposed to represent grass - what do you think? 



Have a great night!

1 comments:

Holly said...

Cute! I love the nails :)