Sunday, November 23, 2014

Sunday Wish List

Happy Sunday!

Who else is excited for a short work week this week? I am, I am!
Today I'm showing you some items on my wish list, not a Christmas wish list(I'll save that for another time, after Thanksgiving), but some things I've been eying on Pinterest.


Adding a bow to knee high socks makes them so much more desirable!
You can find them here for $14.99

I want this contouring set by Anastasia so bad! I've heard so many good things about it!
You can find it here for $40.

How adorable is this cozy hoodie?! It's perfect for this coming winter and would be perfect to wear on Christmas day!
You can find it here for $42 on sale. 

I LOVE leggings but the fact that these have sequins on them make me want them even more, perfect for the holidays!
You can find them here for $37.50

Again, another pair of socks, but this time thigh high and they look super comfortable. 
You can find them here for $20.

My fiance & I are attempting to make gingerbread houses tonight. I'll let you know how it goes tomorrow. Haha. 

Have a great night!

1 comments:

Holly said...

Great picks! I can never have enough knee high wool socks :) hope the gingerbread houses turned out well!