Monday, November 17, 2014

Weekend Recap: Hobby Lobby, OOTD

Happy Monday!
Happy Weekend Recap! :)

My Fiance & I went home for the weekend again, but we had a full 2 days home which was nice. I spent a lot of time with my family and friends and it was well needed. It makes me miss home so much more. 
Friday:
 I brought out my booties I got last year from JCPenney on sale. They were extremely comfortable and I got a lot of compliments on them!

 My two besties got together on Friday night and we had this wonderful mixture of drinks. It was delicious!

Saturday:
My family and I went to Hobby Lobby. It was my dad and brother's first time there and they fell in love - they have a lot of guy stuff there too. 
I also stumbled upon these two polymer clay magnets. How adorable are they?!
I really want to get back into working with polymer clay, one day.

How cute is this tree topper? I should have bought it for my pink tree! 

I'm obsessed with these pink tree's, I keep taking pictures of them. I should have bought one. Ugh. Regrets!

I also stumbled across this M&M fleece fabric. I really want to purchase it but don't know for who!

My brother took my family & I out for dinner at Texas - SO good!

Sunday: 

While browsing the ad's (my favorite thing to do on Sunday's when I'm home) I stumbled across Charlie Brown's no-sew fleece blanket. I need to run to our local Joann's to purchase this. I love Snoopy! 

Our little watch dog, he thinks he is so tough. 


Outfit for game day: 
Eagles vest/Victoria Secrets pink thermal/Ross Jeans/Uggs

I found this cute chalkboard quote on Pinterest and copied. Hehe. It's almost Thanksgiving afterall!

Have a great night!

2 comments:

Holly said...

Those boots are so cute- are they flats or heels??

Morgan said...

This is totally and completely random but I was shopping in store at Kohl's the other day and saw (and bought!) this Lauren Conrad sweater with an embellished cupcake on it..it was on sale in store for only $10.80! I've followed your blog for awhile now and know your love for cupcakes so I thought you might be interested :) It is soo adorable! Here is the link: http://www.kohls.com/product/prd-1794427/lc-lauren-conrad-embellished-crop-sweater-womens.jsp