Thursday, November 20, 2014

The Body Shop Haul & Gift Ideas

Happy Thursday!

Guess what? Tomorrow's Friday! Haha, as if you didn't know. :)
A couple weeks ago when I was at the Philadelphia Premium Outlets The Body Shop had last year's Christmas items on sale with an additional 50% off the lowest ticket!

Check out the items I picked up. 

I got all 5 of the body butters for $12.50 and the 5 lip butters for $10!

Not to mention, how adorable is this packaging. I took out all the body butter's and put them in the bathroom. I'm currently using the Shea butter and I'm loving it! The container I've been using now has lasted me for almost 3 weeks now, and I use it every night. 

 
 I saved both of the packaging on these and plan on doing something crafty with them. 
I thought about make a wreath from the popsicle one.


I've also been testing out the lip butter and I must say I'm loving it. 

I thought I would share this because I think it's such a great deal and a good gift for friends who love The Body Shop. I also think it's great for testing out items that are more expensive. I never tried any of The Body Shop's products until now. I'm loving the Strawberry scent currently. I may end up purchasing it in the full size, but it'll take me a while to go through all the ones I have now. :)

The scent of the body butters really do last on your skin for a long time. Throughout the day I get wiffs of it here and there, which is nice to know it's lasting for more than just a hour! 

Have a great Thursday night!

1 comments:

Holly said...

I've never tried the Body Shop before! But I'm always looking for gift ideas...