Monday, November 10, 2014

Weekend Recap: Lorac Mega Pro Palette, DIY Wreath, DIY Cards, Christmas Wish List

Happy Monday!

This weekend was pretty low key for me. My fiance worked Saturday so we went in Saturday night and returned back here Sunday night. So it was a hectic weekend. 
I needed to take my summer clothes home and bring back some fall/winter ones. I was running out of fall-ish outfits to wear to work. Haha. Which meant a lot of repeat outfits. Oh well, the struggles of living far away and not having storage in your apartment!

I celebrated my mom's birthday this past weekend as well and I made her my first ever wreath.
All the supplies for this wreath were purchased at Wal-Mart. 

 I also picked up this box of cards from Joann Fabrics when they were having their 25% off Friends and Family Coupon a while back. I think it ended up being $4! I've decided I am going to be making cards for the upcoming holidays. (Hey, weddings can be expensive!) I have all these scrapbook stickers I picked up at the flea market for 50 cents each so I am going to put them to use. 

 I also blogged about the Lorac Mega Pro Palette over the weekend, you can see it here. Go check it out!

 When I went in this weekend I got all the Christmas catalogs and was having a field day. I decided to take pictures of some of the things on my Wish List. 
Formula X Paint the Town set. Here $55

Victoria Secrets Frosted Apple lotion. Has anyone tried this? Here $14

I really love this color of the Formula X Ombre Glitter collection. Here $12.50

 Look how cute my mom set up her front stoop for Thanksgiving?!

Taking this little bugger for a walk, this was right before he tried going after another dog. Why do all small dogs think they're the toughest? Haha 

Have a nice Monday night!
Monday Night Football in this apartment tonight!

1 comments:

Holly said...

Looks like a really nice weekend :) I love the wreath!