Friday, November 28, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving - a day late!

I guess it's better later than never right? 

I had such an amazing day yesterday, I just love days off spent with your families. 
I had two dinners to attend yesterday, my family's and my fiance's family. 

Did I pig out? You bet!

Feeling a little like this today.. not a good feeling when you're trying on clothes. Haha. 

I just want to wish you and your family a Happy Thanksgiving. I know I'm a little late, but I needed to say that. 
I also need to say that I'm thankful for you. For you coming to visit this little blog of mine and taking the time to read and comment. If it wasn't for you guys, I still wouldn't be doing this 4+ years later. It means the world to me to be able to share things and possibly help if I can. 
This blog just started out as a outlet and it turned into so much more. :)

Thank you. 

 

0 comments: