Sunday, November 30, 2014

Sunday Wish List

Happy Sunday!

Well, what is left of it that is. 
We just got home from our travels. It was so nice to have 5 full days off from work and to be able to spend it at home. It makes it so much harder to come back!

Onto my wish list:

I know I have rain boots but I'd like a pair of snow boots, I don't know why I'm so attracted to them, but I am. I saw a cute pair in Old Navy but can't find them online. 
This pair is by Ugg, but I don't see them available on their website. 

How gorgeous is this lip color?!
It's Maybelline lip stick in Divine Wine. You can find it here for $7.99!

I have so many of these days that I would wear this allllll the time. You can find it here for $27.95

Does anyone remember ear cuffs? I remember wearing them as a teenager all the time, I guess they're making a come back. I love this set, I think it's so pretty. I just don't know if I'll wear them. Unfortunately, they're no longer available. 

Have a great night!
I'll be back Monday with Weekend Recap, and I have SO much to recap this Monday I can't wait!

2 comments:

palmandpineblog said...

I totally need a pair of snow boots to make it through the winter in NYC. If you see any cute ones, please let me know! :)

xo, tasha
twenty-something blog

Holly said...

I love my winter boots- they're by Baffin, good down to -40, and an absolute necessity in MN!