Sunday, November 16, 2014

Sunday Wish List

Happy Sunday!

Ever have a Sunday wear you can't sleep in? I guess because I slept so much yesterday I couldn't sleep today. I hate that.
I don't know if this will be a regular post but I definitely want to do it sometimes. I see other bloggers do it and thought I'd join in. 

I hear a lot of talk about Real Techniques brushes on the blogging world. They're definitely a more affordable option. I'm thinking of trying out this set. You can find it here.


Now that fall/winter is upon us, I'm having a hard time with lighting and photos for my blog. I've been wanting umbrella lighting but just haven't pulled the trigger. I found these last night on Amazon.com, you can find the exact lighting here.

First can I say how adorable this set looks? It's won Allure's best in beauty, and you guys clearly know how much I love my bubble baths, I'd like to try this out. You can find it here.

Unfortunately, this set is now unavailable but they're cute nonetheless!

How adorable are these marshmallow mugs? You can find them here


What's on your Wish List? Have you made up your Christmas Wish List yet?

1 comments:

Holly said...

Cute! You should look up DIY light boxes on Pinterest- I haven't tried one yet, but they look promising.

My Christmas list is always in progress :) I am the type of person who likes to get lots of small gifts though instead of one big gift- more to open!