Saturday, November 8, 2014

Lorac Mega Pro Palette Review & Swatches

Happy Saturday!

Today I'll be reviewing the Lorac Mega Pro Palette from Lorac's holiday collection. 
Unfortunately, I can't give you a link to purchase it because it is sold out. 
This is by far my favorite eyeshadow palette. It's the perfect palette of different fall/winter shades. The texture of these shadows is what amazes me even more. They have almost a velvet-y finish to them, which I think helps with the pigmentation. Which, by the way, is amazing pay off. In my swatches that you'll see it's literally one swipe onto my skin, that's how pigmented they are!

Onto the palette!

 The only thing I do not like about the palette is the packaging. As you can see it's going to get pretty messy with fingerprints. It has that almost velvet finish that sticks to everything.

The top portion has a huge mirror which is not pictured. 

As you can see I have been playing with this palette. It has a mixture of matte shadows along with shimmer shadows. Which is perfect for those who are not fond of shimmer but like to use it sometimes. I am a big fan of shimmer but I know some are not.

Onto the swatches. I have broken it down into sections. 

From left to right:
Cream, Fawn, Camel, Sepia, White, Khaki, Brown, Stone. 
These are all of your matte shadows.



From left to right:
Dusty Plum, Orchid, Mulberry, Espresso, Lilac, Wisteria, Gray, Black
More of the matte shadows. 
Just take a moment and look at how pretty these are and the color pay off on these! It's amazing!



From left to right:
Opal, Sand, Copper, Sienna, Vanilla, Cashmere, Smokey Topaz, Dusty Rose. 
These are more your shimmer shades. Opal in this picture does not do it justice. It's SO pretty. It has a gold tint to it which is amazing. I used the Vanilla and Smokey Topaz together today and love it.


From left to right:
Apricot, Blush, Merlot, Indigo, Granite, Maroon, Deep Teal, Caviar
I'm going to have to say that all of these are my favorites of the paletter (if that's even possible to have favorite, I love them all!) The deep teal and indigo are just amazing. The indigo has all types of glitter in these shadow which can work so well with different eye looks. It's just amazing. 


I wish that I can say go out an buy this palette but as of today they're sold out. I heard on the Lorac's website that they would have one more shipment but I'm not sure how true that is. They were strictly selling them on Lorac's website and Amazon and supposedly there is to be another shipment.

Let's hope Lorac's get their act together and makes more of these. 
For the palette to buy (if it comes back in stock) is $58. I was told by my friend that all the colors are new besides two of them. So it's definitely a limited edition. 

Wait and see they will come out with a Lorac Mega Pro Palette 2 and it'll be more beautiful than the first!



2 comments:

Holly said...

So many pretty colors!!

Holly said...

Those look like such pretty colors! I have a hot and cold relationship with makeup- sometimes I'm all about, other times I just want my CC Cream and some mascara :) But getting a palette with a good mix of colors is something I've been thinking about for a while...