Monday, October 17, 2011

Birthday Photo.

I'm doing this post really quick because I promised a post about my birthday. Unfortunately, there's so much I have to do I have to make this quick. I still haven't unpacked, still have done the laundry, or put anything away. That's on top of classes from 11-6:30... Plus I needed conditioner so I had to run to the store for that.. lol.. anyway I went through the photos from the weekend so I'm going to just post a quick photo of my fiance and I on the beach that a very nice lady decided to take for us! :)

Photobucket

3 comments:

JennaRaeXoXo said...

Cute pic!

Schnelle said...

Aww this is so cute. I'm jealous- you got one last time on the beach before winter!

Schnelle said...

Oh and thanks for the comment. To answer your question, yes, I painted it freehand. The H wasn't totally into it but ended up having a good time anyway.