Monday, October 24, 2011

Charlotte Russe & Wet Seal Haul

Just a continuation from my previous post..

I love the buttons on these leg warmers, will look so cute under boots.
Photobucket
Navy lace off-the-shoulder top
Photobucket
Photobucket
On sale for $10.. navy and white cable knit sweater
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Charlotte Russe had a sale if you buy any 2 tops you get the 3rd one for free.. I picked up this black shirt that I was on the fence about.. for FREE
Photobucket
Photobucket
Love the print of this tank
Photobucket
Photobucket
Sequins!
Photobucket
Skirt on clearance for $4.99!
Photobucket
Accessories I picked up..
Photobucket

3 comments:

Schnelle said...

I love that sequin top and the leg warmers. That skirt is cute too and what a great deal!

JennaRaeXoXo said...

Love the owl tank!

Unknown said...

Cute buys. I especially like the lace top and the leg warmers!

Following you now.

Amelia @ UGLY DUCKLING
http://iwasanuglyduckling.blogspot.com