Saturday, October 8, 2011

.Day 9. Faceless Self Portrait. TJMaxx Haul

Did some shopping today with the fiance and went to Olive Garden for the endless pasta bowl, by the way.. I only had one bowl. Fail. Even worse? I had left overs that are currently in my fridge. Major fail. lol I also have a little bit of a haul from TJMaxx.

Lace long sleeve top $9.99 and new Rainboot fleece liners. $7.99
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I also brought out my Juicy Couture candy corn charm. :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
We also picked up some pumpkin roll from Wegmans on the way home.. yummm
Photobucket

6 comments:

palmandpineblog said...

Love the juicy bracelet! I have a similar one and should wear it more often! ;)

xo, tasha
twenty-something blog
follow me

Schnelle said...

I love the lace top that you're wearing- so pretty. Cute Juicy charm too! I need to pick up a pair of fleece liners, thanks for the reminder.

Stephanie said...

I love the top!! That pumpkin roll looks so good! :)

Alison Kinsey said...

fun items girly! it's been so long since i've been to TJ Maxx, but they always have the best stuff!

Sally said...

Damn, Olive Garden is so delish, now I want some! & that Juicy Charm is so cute!

xO Sally

Unknown said...

Your post is very lovely and I like it. This bracelet looks incredible. Thank you and keep sharing.


wholesale tapout