Thursday, October 6, 2011

Charlotte Russe Haul .Day 5. Something new

I figured I would incorporate this post with my day 5 of something new considering everything I bought here is new. :P Went to Charlotte Russe the other day and picked up a few things I wanted to share.

$12.99
Photobucket
Skinny Belts 3 for $4.99
Photobucket
Photobucket
Cropped sweater $15 (not sure if I want to keep)
Photobucket
Looks red in the photo but its more orangish.. $19.99
Photobucket
Photobucket
Necklaces on clearance for $1.99 each
Photobucket
Photobucket
Hair pins $4.50, everything else on clearance .99
Photobucket
Photobucket
Here's some photos from my iphone of what I bought and what I didn't.
Polka dot skirt..
Photobucket
Photobucket
Cropped pink sweater.. wasn't too much of a fan, what do you think?
Photobucket
Cropped sweater I bought, but not sure if I should keep? I was thinking of somethings I could pair it with.. so we'll see.
Photobucket
Tank with a sweater vest I decided against.
Photobucket
I also picked up this skirt from Ross for $7.99
Photobucket

3 comments:

Katherine said...

Beautiful items! I like the dotted skirt the most :)

Sara Bow said...

Hi Sweetheart! You used to follow me on my 'Balkan Couture' blog. I have my own domain now and it would be lovely if you would be a part of one my readers again :).


www.sarabow.de


X

Schnelle said...

I love the polka dot skirt and the accessories are such great finds! I need a leopard belt and I could always use more accessories so I think I'll have to make a trip there soon!