Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Ulta, Sephora, Ross, Icing, Love Culture Haul!

Wow, such a random list of stores.. lol.. Anyway, this is just continuing on showing everything I got for my birthday weekend. :)

Ulta
I picked up Essie's nail polish in ChinChilly.. what a cute name right? A NYX palette, and NYX glitter liner in purple from Ulta. I had a $5.00 off coupon for them.
Photobucket
From Sephora I finally splurged and bought Nars blush in Orgasm.. nail strips, and my bubble bath gift for my birthday. :)
Photobucket
From Ross I picked up this sweater t-shirt.. for a whooping $6.99
Photobucket
What caught my eye was the openings in the back, so cute.
Photobucket
From Icing I picked up this awesome organizer for lip sticks, brushes, etc..
Photobucket
These adorable bow earrings.
Photobucket
From Love Culture, a new store at King of Prussia, which I love btw!
Black skirt.
Photobucket
Sexy zip up back
Photobucket
And this adorable polka-dot tank that'll look perfect under so many things.
Photobucket

3 comments:

palmandpineblog said...

Love the makeup tray! I need to get one soon...it is roomy and would be perfect for my bathroom!!

xo, tasha
twenty-something blog
enter my Gorjana bracelet giveaway today!

Sally said...

Love that black skirt! Dying for one like that. You had quite a shopping spree! Makes me wanna shop lol

Jen @ redsolesandredwine said...

I have the same nail polish, love NYX and love the polka dot tank! Some great purchases!

Red Soles and Red Wine