Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Packing. :)

Yes, that's right, it's finally time. I'm packing for our weekend get-away to Atlantic City to celebrate my 25th birthday. Please excuse the lack of normal posting today and this coming weekend. For the past few days I've been trying to catch up with all my assignments, homework, quizzes, etc so I have nothing to worry about while I'm away or when I come back. This is just going to be a short, random post, but none the less, a post. :)
Isn't it great when your birthday comes around? You get so many coupons in the mail, it's like they know you're going shopping, and bam, here you go, here's coupons to save you money so you can buy more awesome stuff. :P Gives me a valid reason to spend more money then I need to. Haha. So I gently packed up all my coupons in a little Ziploc bag and labeled them, "Vanessa's Birthday Coupons." :) Yup, I'm a dork.

Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments: