Saturday, October 22, 2011

Desk Makeover.

While taking photos of things I've bought I thought of a great idea to "makeover" my desk. On my desk there's this HUGE cork board that is so blah... with my purchases from Juicy Couture I got pink tissue paper that I decided to cover my cork board with, and I love it that much more. :)

Before Photobucket
After (didn't realize how terrible of a picture this was, sorry)
Photobucket
Photobucket
I also ordered shoes from American Eagle that I just got in the mail.. how cute, and so comfortable!
Photobucket
Look at the bow on the one shoe though.. terrible packaging. Grrr.
Photobucket
That's all I have for you guys today, have to study for a exam I have on monday.. blah!

4 comments:

Schnelle said...

cute flats!

palmandpineblog said...

In college, my sorority sisters and I used to find cute printed fabric at Michael's, and cover the cork board with it.You can tuck the ends into the grooves of the frame! It definitely transforms any cork board :) Hope you're having a great weekend.

xo, tasha
twenty-something blog
enter my Gorjana giveaway today!

Cindy said...

Gorgeous flats!
I love your blog girlie!
I'm still in the process of making mine, but if you followed my blog it'd be AMAZING.
You're such a talented blogger!

-Cindy-
www.rufflesandcouture.blogspot.com

Cindy said...

Gorgeous flats!
I love your blog girlie!
I'm still in the process of making mine, but if you followed my blog it'd be AMAZING.
You're such a talented blogger!

-Cindy-
www.rufflesandcouture.blogspot.com