Friday, October 7, 2011

.Day 8. Technology

I'm not sure what I'm suppose to do with this day, but I'm assuming it means my favorite piece of technology? Well, let's face it, my iPhone 4. I recently got this and am in freaking love with it. I wouldn't be able to go through a day without it. Seriously. I figured I would talk about some of my favorite apps with it. I'm always looking for new apps and love the apps I have...

My iPhone..
Photobucket
Some of the apps I have on there..
Photobucket
The back..
Photobucket
Anyway, some of my favorite apps:
  • iWeather
  • Weird right? No, it's an obsession. As soon as I wake up I make sure to look at the weather for the day, it helps me decide on attire and my plans for the day. I honestly look at it like 3 times a day. It's like an obsession really.
  • Facebook
  • Do I really need an explanation for this? haha.
  • GNews
  • Google News. This is another app I use all the time. It's how I find all the up-to-date news and happenings. It's especially useful for my Finance class, we talk about what's going on in the world all the time. I absolutely love this app.
  • Angry Birds
  • I might be the last person on earth recently addicted to this game. haha
  • RoadMate
  • It's a Magellan GPS app. Yes, it gets me where I need to go.
  • Pinterest
  • Only because I'm recently obsessed with this website I had to include this. I love how I can browse and pin things I like too.
    What are some of your favorite apps? I'd love to know because I love to download new ones all the time. :)

    1 comments:

    Schnelle said...

    yayyy for iphones! I used a texting app on my itouch when I was in Italy and it saved my life (well really, it saved me a lot of money)!