Sunday, October 23, 2011

Forever 21 & Marshalls Haul!

Today I finally took pictures of everything I got when I was away, finally. I'm super excited to share everything, and I decided to break this up into different posts only because it'll be very picture heavy. These are the things I got from Forever 21 and Marshalls.

2 Scarves
Photobucket
Couple accessories
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Puff
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Sweater skirt.. exactly what I was looking for.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Marshalls.. I picked up a cute blazer and adorable sequin tank(would be great for the holidays)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

Schnelle said...

omg they didn't have any of this stuff at the F21 I went to! Cute earrings, gloves, and barettes. Love the blazer too!

palmandpineblog said...

Love the stripped blazer!! I've been looking for a similar one recently. xo, tasha

Sally said...

I could live in F21 just for their accessories alone! Love the sequin top too. Can't wait to see the rest.

xO Sally