Friday, October 21, 2011

Juicy Couture, Coach, & Random Haul

This will be one of a few posts about my purchases when I was away on my birthday weekend. I apologize for not blogging the past two days but I got a horrible cold, I've been laying on the couch eating soup for the last two days. I didn't even go to my one class yesterday.. :/ But today I feel like a have a lot more energy and I'm trying to get things done, especially that big pile of mess I have in front of my bed of things I need to take photos of before I put it away. lol. This is what happens when you love to blog. Sacrifice a clean room for blogging. :) Anyway, here are the things I got from Juicy Couture, Coach, JCPenney, and Christmas Tree Shoppe.

My fiance bought me charms from Juicy Couture. I got the Gourmet Cupcake Box along with the French Fries(only because they were on sale).
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I also had my very first Coach purchase.. I know I know... I never really liked Coach, but it seems to be growing on me. My fiance bought me this little clutch that I'll use when I don't feel like lugging my big purse. lol
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I also had a $10 off $25 coupon for JCPenney plus they sent me a coupon for my birthday for $15 off a purchase.. I picked up a robe and some undies for $5.00!
Photobucket
And then at the Christmas Tree Shoppe I picked up these two adorable candle holders for the little candles I got from Bath & Body Works a while ago. I love how they're little cupcakes. :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
I hope to do another post today or maybe tomorrow.. I still have a ton more to photo. AHhh!

4 comments:

Beautygirl24 said...

I love the little Juicy charms, especially the cupcakes! very cute :)

*~kAy~* said...

so many cute cupcake items!!! <3
the juicy cupcake box is super cute! <3 love how you can open it :3
hope you're feeling better! >< get well soon!

Schnelle said...

Cute Juicy charms- love the fries! I was never much of a Coach fan but it grew on me. That wristlet is so pretty and it will come in so handy!

Lil Miss Red T-Shirt said...

Cute charms! When did you start collecting them? Maybe you could post your collection? Do you collect traditional charm bracelet charms too, or just Juicy ones? I like the cupcakes. Super cute.