Thursday, October 27, 2011

Old Navy & Bath and Body Works Haul

This will be the last of my birthday haul posts!! Booo! I don't know if anyone's from the Northeastern area, but they're calling for snow tonite! Ek! I can't believe it.. so soon. It's such a crappy day out today I decided I'm going to catch up on all my homework & studying. Doing the laundry, and cleaning our bathroom. I might even bake brownies. Productive, I know. :) Anyway here's the things I bought at Old Navy in Atlantic City, I'm not sure if you guys know this, but it's suppose to be an Outlet. I was super excited when I walked in because everything was 60-75% off. Everything I bought from there was under $9.00. A steal, I know.

Hello Kitty!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Bath and Body Works. I'm obsessed with that store lately.
Photobucket
I absolutely love the Autumn Apple wall flowers. They smell so delicious.
Photobucket
His and her puffs. lol
Photobucket
My free trial size Sweet Pea. Will be perfect to carry in my bag.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Saimese said...

I love the Pineapple Orchid candles - they're my fave! Unfortunately, they don't carry those in my local BBW anyore

palmandpineblog said...

I thought of you when I saw these cupcake items @ Forever 21: https://www.forever21.com/Search/Search.aspx?br=f21&keyword=cupcake

Nice Haul :)

xo, tasha
twenty-something blog
enter my Gorjana bracelet giveaway today!