Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Come follow me on Pinterest!

Recently obsessed with Pinterest. It's a crazy addiction, last night I was up to almost 2 in the morning going through websites on there. If you don't know what it is, it's a website where you post you're favorite things, and if you like things other people posts you can post them to your boards. (Boards are different categories) Instead of bookmarking a favorite outfit that you like, just add it to your board. A craft that you love, and want to do in the future, pin it to your board. What's great about it is, all you have to do is click on the photo and it redirects you to the website you found it on. Or unless you found it on someone elses board, you can just click on the photo and it'll take you to that website. It's great for websites or crafts. :) So come join me! Follow me if you like me too :P Click on the photo and it'll direct you to my Pinterest.


As you can see, I still need to fill up a lot of my boards.. but go check it out, it's addictinnggg!!

2 comments:

Schnelle said...

I'm SO obsessed too!

Saimese said...

I'm obsessed & I'm not even a member yet. I hate how their iPhone app is so slow though!