Monday, October 10, 2011

Engagement Photos!!!! (PIC HEAVY)

I know, I know, it's been forever since I told you I was going to post these, but alas, they're finally here!!
My fiance and I had such an amazing time taking photos with Ann Coen.. She's a wedding photographer based out of Long Beach Island, New Jersey. She was voted The Knot's Best Photographer in New Jersey (Says something doesn't it?) And when you look through my photos you know why. She is also such an amazing person. She is super sweet... The day I was actually suppose to get the photos done we had scheduled for sunset.. But it was raining all day. I was getting so upset and nervous, because the whole reason we went on vacation that week was so that we can take these photos and if it was going to continue to rain, I'd never be able to get the photos done. *insert sad face* Ann contacted me through email asking if I still wanted to do the photoshoot because the clouds weren't letting up.. I had no idea what to do. Do I risk getting ready and getting there to have cloudy photos? She was so sweet and said that she would do it either way, rain or not, it was completely up to me. I was baffled. My fiance didn't want to waste the time and money to have crappy photos. So I contacted her back and asked if she had any other time available that week to do a photoshoot. She quickly emailed back and said she was willing to do it the next morning at 6AM if we were willing to get up that early. And the best part? Wednesday( the morning she wanted to do it) was the ONLY clear day. It was like a miracle or something.
Needless to say, Ann came to my rescue and we had the engagement photos during sunrise. She was super sweet to work with and very professional. We even had the photos back that same day! Ekkk! You could imagine my excitement to see them considering I didn't have my laptop on vacation with me.. They literally brought a tear to my eye when I seen them. :')
Anyway, here's the photos!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
My favorite photo.
Photobucket
My favorite photo X's 2.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

Schnelle said...

OMG!!! They are gorgeous!!! I love the black and white ones. My favs are the ones of you sitting by the dunes and the black and white where he is holding you up. It's going to be be so hard to pick which ones to frame!

palmandpineblog said...

These are so pretty! Love the heart in the sand :) Thanks for sharing. xo, tasha

AmyRoto said...

Really beautiful. My fav is the one with you guys in front of the heart in the sand! :)