Thursday, October 13, 2011

New Juicy Couture Bag.

Last year for Christmas my fiance bought me a new Juicy Couture bag, and I was holding off on using it because I felt it was more of a winter look, then a summer/spring look. Now that fall is here, I cut off the tags and I'm finally using it. :) I've been packing and getting ready like a mad woman since we're leaving for Atlantic City today, so I quickly took photos just so I could blog today. :) I'm not sure if I'll be able to blog tomorrow because I'm sure it'll be a hectic day since it's my birthday, but I will definitely try because I love you guys that much. :)

He said he got a real good deal on the bag. I know because of the sequins this bag retailed for close to $300, if not more, but not sure how much he paid. I absolutely love that it has sequins on it though and I love the handles. On the handles (not pictured) it has Juicy Couture imprinted on them. :P I'm such a sucker for little details. lol
Photobucket
The pink ruffle thing is actually a coin purse that is detachable. Love.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comments:

Sally said...

This bag is so cute! I love Juicy's bags. He has good taste lol