Saturday, October 29, 2011

Winter Wonderland... before Halloween?!

Yup, you read it right.. in the northeast we're getting hammered with 6-10 inches of snow. It's a complete white out out there.. before Halloween.. whhaaatt?! Ya. I know. My fiance and I decided to come in this weekend and this is what we get.. Thankfully for the drive back it's going to be sunny, and the roads will hopefully be plowed. My fiance and his family headed to the Christmas Tree Shop. I picked up some things I'll share when we head back.

Isn't it beautiful when it looks like this?
Photobucket
My future mother-in-law picked up this costume for her puppy.. a little santa outfit.. so cute. I had to take pictures of Mr. Odie Dodie and post them. :)
Photobucket
Doesn't his hair on his chin look like a little beard. Adorable.
Photobucket
That's all I have for today, talk to you guys soon! <3

2 comments:

Sally said...

Puppy is so cute!

Schnelle said...

This weather is ridiculous! At least we were able to make it out last night though. The roads were pretty clear.