Sunday, September 25, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge! .Day 1. Self Portrait.

So this 30 day photo challenge was suppose to start in the beginning of September, but I just seen the challenge on a blog that I love to follow.. So I'm so late doing this, but I thought I was do it anyway because I like some of the things in the challenge, and I figured it help me blog more. :) Here's the list of things you need to do throughout the 30 days:

Photobucket
So today's photo is a self portrait.. I came up with two photos for my self portrait.. lol.. Who takes photos of themselves and only picks one?!
Photobucket
and a funny one.
Photobucket

3 comments:

Schnelle said...

What a fun photo challenge! I should keep this in mind b/c lately I'm in a bit of a blogging rut.

palmandpineblog said...

Ha! Lovin' the challenge. Join me on Twitter, it's too convenient!! :) xo, tasha

AmyRoto said...

great idea to keep you blogging!