Wednesday, September 21, 2011

TJMaxx Haul & OOTD

The fiance and I headed to TJMaxx yesterday. Not sure why, we just didn't want to be coped up in the apartment all day. I didn't pick up much but my fiance picked up 3 gorgeous shirts. He says he's going to wear them to Atlantic City when we go for my birthday. :) There was so many cute things I wanted to get but decided not to. Soon I'll be going to King of Prussia so I'm trying to save my money. I picked up an adorable tank top that was on clearance for $1.00 On the tag it says it was frayed, and it was frayed pretty bad, but last night I sewed it up and I'm currently wearing it. It's a great transition top from summer to fall. :) I can see myself wearing boots with this when it starts to get colder out. I picked up that tank and also scrapbooking paper I fell in love with. It's called Nana's Kitchen Stack, it was only $7.99. The paper is absolutely adorable and I'm thinking of using it to make up a recipe book. The paper is perfect for it.
Anyway, here's my mini haul and also an outfit that I'm wearing today. :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
The paper..
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Closeup of the shirt.
Photobucket I hope everyone has a great day!

3 comments:

Schnelle said...

wow what a great deal- You can't even buy fabric for a dollar! That paper is so cute and it would make for a beautiful recipie book!

gracie@ohgraciepie said...

Those scrapbook papers are great!!! I love them!

Beautygirl24 said...

I love the little jacket you are wearing. Very chic!