Monday, September 12, 2011

Outfit of the Day with a little Haul

Just sharing my outfit with my new cardigan I bought from Ross. It was on clearance for $5.49. What I really liked about it was that it was 3/4 sleeve. Perfect for transitioning from Summer to Fall or even Spring to Summer. It's a basic grey that will go great with any outfit. I paired it with a tank and some white shorts. Yes, I'm wearing white after Labor Day. :P

Photobucket
At first I wore it buttoned, but decided I didn't like it buttoned.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I'm off to my night class in a bit.. Talk to you guys soon!

2 comments:

Schnelle said...

Cute Outfit! I love the cardi- what a fantastic deal! Can't beat the prices at Ross.

Shannon Marie said...

This is a really cute outfit :) lovely cardigan xx