Saturday, September 10, 2011

My Day in Photos

Had a wonderful Saturday! I actually slept in today, got up had Frosted Flakes, painted my nails & toenails, and did some shopping with the fiance. So here's my Saturday in photos. :)

First outfit I wore today.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Straps on my tank. <3
Photobucket
My awesomely painted toenails.
Photobucket
My old toothbrush just wasn't cutting it anymore. I bought this one at a local flea market for only $10! I absolutely love it. The head tilts, and has a two minute timer, where your toothbrush shuts off after 2 minutes of brushing your teeth. Awesome!
Photobucket
Photobucket
My haul from today. (Will post another day)
Photobucket

1 comments:

Schnelle said...

Cute outfit!
In response to your email, we are safe. I'm finally back home and our house and the one next to us were spared. We live right along the river so we are so fortunate. Everyone else on the street is in bad shape. It's going to be a disaster area for quite a while. The cleanup is probably going to go on forever...Be lucky you were out of the area. I hope all of your friends and family were as fortunate as we were.