Monday, September 19, 2011

New bookbag!

I've been using my Juicy Couture tote bag I got a few summers back to get me through my classes. I finally just sprung for a bookbag that makes sense. Taking a lot of classes this semester means a boat load of books and notebooks, this just makes more sense! I picked it up at TJMaxx for $24.99, it's by Jansport, and I'm really excited about it because it has a ton of compartments and that's exactly what I was looking for. It's a cross over messenger bag, I don't think I'd look like with a regular book bag, although it'd probably be nicer on my back. haha. I dressed kind of casual today with my University's t-shirt, shorts from Express and a hoodie because it was chilly today. Boo!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Necessities for class: EOS lip calm, pen, pencil, gum, iPhone 4. :P
Photobucket
Plus, you know, all those books.
Photobucket
Rocking my new bookbag, oh ya.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I also picked up this over-the-door hook organizer for $5.99 from Ross. SO cute, perfect for my room. It's coming along.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I plan on using it for all my scarves, belts, and of course my purse. Well I'm off to go for a bubble bath. I'm exhausted. Talk to you guys soon! <3

1 comments:

palmandpineblog said...

Lovely door hanger! You're too lucky that your fiance doesn't mind the girliness :) xo, tasha