Friday, September 16, 2011

First Fall Outfit of the Seaon & New Shoes!!

Stopped by Ross and picked up a very cute pair of flats for $8.99. They're so cute! I absolutely love them. They're by NY&Co. as well, I was very surprised. Unfortunately the weather is starting to get very cold here, 30's last night, and I hardly have any fall/winter clothes here! So I am very limited to my chooses. Thankfully I picked up these shoes or else I'd be wearing sandals to classes today. :/

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
My awesome new earrings from Forever 21!
Photobucket
Off to classes, talk to you guys later!

6 comments:

Liz Taylor said...

Cute cute CUTE!

Denise Pacurar said...

$8.99!!!!! REALLY?!
WOW they are soo cute!!

xoxo Denise

http://allthingsnew-denise.blogspot.com/

Lilly Style said...

Those flats are SOOOO cute! And for that price...just amazing.

Dana Yoshimizu said...

Oh my gosh those are so cute!
And they look SUPER comfy too ;D

Nice outfit hun
So simple, cute


<3,
Dana

palmandpineblog said...

It's still 90 degrees in florida! ha... not longsleeves for a awhile :)

xo, tasha
twenty-something blog

Sheila said...

Ooohhh I like those too!