Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Outfit of the Day with my Rainboots!

♥ my rainboots. I seriously can not get enough of them.. I feel so invincible when I wear them! It wasn't until last year when I moved here that I got my first pair of rainboots and now I'm hooked. Seriously, how did I go through the last 23 years of my life without them?! I have 2 pairs year to date, but I'm longing for a pair of pink Hunter rain boots. In time.. in time.. is it too early to start a Christmas list? Teehee.
I always have such a hard time pairing up my pink polkadot rainboots with an outfit. I never seem to find that right outfit. I even googled images to see what I could wear. Nonetheless, I decided on this.

It's an awful photo because I had awful lighting with the rain today.. but please take notice of my awesome new mirror!
Photobucket
I even have the fleece inlining for the rain boots. I definitely recommend, makes your feet all warm and such. ;)
Photobucket
I'm just wearing jeans with the new hoodie I bought from Long Beach Island. I <3 this hoodie because it has fleece lining and it's so warm and comfy. Tomorrow I have my long day of classes and we're suppose to be rained out again so I have to decide on another outfit. I need suggestions!!

3 comments:

palmandpineblog said...

too cute! i also purchased my first pair of rainboots at target a month or so ago! I love it b/c I don't have to worry about wearing my suede pumps to work. if it rains, i throw on my boots :)

xo, tasha
twenty-something blog

Dana Yoshimizu said...

haha this is cute!

I have rain boots too & love them :D
Mine definitely are not as cute as yours, but they get the job done and keep my feet warm and dry :)

<3,
Dana

palmandpineblog said...

...and also purchased another pair at Target (only $8) this weekend! :)

xo, tasha
twenty-something blog