Thursday, September 1, 2011

Outfit of the Day

I know I've been doing quite a bit of these lately, but I actually have the time to pick out outfits now and take time to look half way decent! So I figured it's a good way for me to blog everyday. I hope you enjoy these and get some ideas for yourself. Basically I was going to class, yet again, today and decided to wear comfy white shorts with a plaid top. It was actually raining in the morning here so I was hoping to wear my rainboots and new umbrella, but by the time I had class it cleared up. Boo. So this is what I went with!

Photobucket
I put my bangs in a braid and I really like the way it came out!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Cupcake necklace I got from Forever 21 last year that I finally wore!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Brooke T said...

This is a super cute outfit!!

Denise Pacurar said...

CUTE plaid top! I love this look for summer! Your braid also looks really cute!

I'm a new follower :)

xoxo Denise

http://allthingsnew-denise.blogspot.com/