Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Bath & Body Works Haul + 300 Followers!

Over the weekend Bath and Body Works was giving out a free tote with 3 mini candles inside with any home fragrance purchase. Needless to say I had to go because the tote had cupcakes all over it! :P I picked up two candles that were 2 for $20, plus I had a 20% off coupon so they came to $16.96. :D

Photobucket
How cute is this?
Photobucket
Free candles: Gingerbread, Candied Sugar Plum, Marshmellow Peppermint.
Photobucket
Candles I picked up: Pumpkin Caramel Latte, Autumn Apple
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I also picked up a refill for my wallflower in Sweet Pea.
Photobucket
I also wanted to announce that I'm up to

300 followers!

. I want to thank everyone so much! If it weren't for you guys commenting and reading my blog I wouldn't be doing this. So because I'm reached 300 followers I'm going to be announcing a giveaway/contest soon! SO be sure to check back when I come up with something. :)

1 comments:

AmyRoto said...

Here's to 300 more!!