Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Steve Madden Clearance Haul

Steve Madden has a bunch of their summer shoes on clearance. Marked to 50% off. These shoes that I bought were at one time $60.00 I managed to get them for $17.99. On sale for $19.99, sign up for their emails and you get 10% off, so I paid $17.99 + shipping. Not bad considering I wanted to buy them for $60. Haha. See good things come to people who wait! :) Well kind of... I absolutely love these shoes, I'm so happy I bought them. My birthday is coming up and I want to wear them with a dress I've been eying up. :D I really don't have dressy dressy black shoes because I'm so tall, so I always lean towards flats, but these only have a 1 3/4 inch wedge, so they're perfect.


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
It's such a rainy day here in PA! I'm excited to wear my rainboots and use my new umbrella. I'll be taking pictures later, so I'll be posting AGAIN! haha. :) Welp, I'm off to do some school work and head to class. See you guys later!

3 comments:

Schnelle said...

Cute sandals! I love Steve Madden.

JennaRaeXoXo said...

Luv your blog, I'm following, check out my page :-)

Denise Pacurar said...

These are so cute and they look comfy too!

xoxo Denise

http://allthingsnew-denise.blogspot.com/