Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Haul Time!

Over the weekend my fiance and I did some shopping and I finally got around to taking photos and putting the stuff away. :) I enjoy my Tuesdays and Thursdays because I only have one class.

Big Lots Halloween Clings $3.50.
Photobucket
Joann Fabrics Picked up a set of Halloween Dish Clothes and a Bundle of Scrapbook paper.
Photobucket
Aren't these adorable?
Photobucket
The scrapbook paper is so cute, consists of all things sweet. Originally $19.99, on sale for $9.99, had a 20% off coupon (of course) bought for $7.99
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Picked up two tops from JCPenney. I had a $10 off reward coupon so I got both for $3.00
Photobucket
I love this scarf, it's SO different from anything I have. And since all my scarves are 2 hours away this will have to do. :) $8.99 from Rue 21
Photobucket
Photobucket
Macy's.
Photobucket
Love the crotchet detailing. Photobucket
What it looks like on.
Photobucket
Photobucket Simple for school. :)
Well that's all I have as far as my haul goes, I'll talk to you guys soon!

1 comments:

Schnelle said...

WOW what a great deal at pennys- cute top! And super cute dress from Macy's- love that color!