Friday, September 23, 2011

Happy First Day of Fall!

I can't believe summer is officially over. Soon it'll be time to say goodbye to our shorts, tank tops and flip flops. :( But I'm also very excited for bulky sweaters, sweater dresses and boots! Not to mention, next month I'll be turning 25, half a century old. But I'm actually kind of excited for it. I always like to re-evaluate my life and where I stand and see how far I've come and how much I've accomplished throughout these past 25 years.. :) Anyway, over the weekend I made homemade pumpkin pie from a recipe off my iPhone by Paula Deen. I was honestly so proud that I was able to do it, and making the crusts crinkle in like that... ahh.. :) I was so proud. haha.

Photobucket
My awesome crust..
Photobucket
Batter..
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
The fiance approved and likes it, I'm so happy! :) Anyway when I was walking to class I noticed the leaves on this tree was changing and I took a photo, it's so pretty when the leaves start to change colors! :)

1 comments:

Schnelle said...

looks yummy! I turned 26 in April and it was tough. I'm getting more and more nervous the closer I get to the dreaded 30! Ahhh that used to sound so old to me once!!!